Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Defining the Needs of Transit Rail Passengers in 2022 & Beyond | September 28, 2022
- On-site Interviews: Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit | August 22-23, 2022
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
- Heavy Rail Gets Green | May 25, 2022
- Passenger Rail Under the Big Sky & Beyond | February 23, 2022
Helpful links from the FRA
The FRA Resources page helps you find Rail Network Development resources by topic. The available resources include instructional and educational videos, presentations from past Rail Program Delivery conferences, oversight guidance (Monitoring Procedures), FRA reports and guidance documents, and related website links.
The FRA posts grant opportunities, cooperative agreements, as well as modifications to current grants or cooperative agreements on Grants.gov. Grants.gov is a "one-stop shop" for all potential grantees to electronically find and apply for grants and cooperative agreements.
The above link provides information pertaining to the Benefit-Cost Analysis Guidance that FRA adheres to when requiring information from grantees.
Finally, we also encourage potential grant applicants to subscribe to email updates so that they can be informed as new information is posted on the FRA website.
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP